CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 01, 2005

Healthy Food High School

hello party people. First of all - sorry for no new blogs lately. I've been a tad busy and big time lazy - won't happen again. I feel as if I haven't visited the therapist in awhile!! Actually I'm not sure anyone reads this anymore - which would be good - then I really could confess stuff. HA !Things have been great, I really love the summer when I can get away from soccer. I'm becoming my Dad - he loves to work in the yard out in the heat. Suddenly I'm loving mowing, landscaping. Who knew.
Jeffy is on a diet! I'm tired of having a gut! Everyone says I don't need to diet but trust me I'm tired of the GUT. So working out everyday, situps til i can't situp anymore and watching what I eat. Get this - No more fried food!! Me, Jeffrey Scott Trimble - no more fried food. I'm crying while typing this! You know how hard it is to eat out and not have fried food? My only concession to this rule is tortilla chips but french fries I'll see ya later (really crying). I'm limiting myself to a baked potato once or twice a week. What do people eat with their chicken or steak if they don't have potatoes?? I'm trying though. Desserts are no big deal - don't like sweets. French Fries/Popcorn/onion rings/chicken (fried)/ Long John'f fish this stuff is who I am!! I don't even know myself anymore!! Grilled chicken/veggies/grilled fish/ diet coke/ salad are my new friends. I feel like I'm transfering schools and hanging out with the uncool crowd - but just like all the uncool kids in school, down the road they will be successful so I'm banking the new diet will help down the road. Grilled chicken actually is pretty cool, good jokes and easy to hang with but salad is a full out dork. This dude picks his nose and is not cool at all. I'm pretty sure that Long John's fried fish pointed and snickered at me in the hall today. This is going to be really hard. Also sure I will have to fight the onion ring on the playground just to save face.

Later

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Too funny! Good luck with the diet! Stay tuned next week to hear about our horrid camping expidition. Actually maybe I will wait until after you leave Hawaii to tell you. Lets just say I loaded up the kids and drove home last night but am heading back this morning for breakfast. What made Alyssa have to drive home? Was there a fire, an escape convict? Stay tuned next week for more information!

y-vonne said...

People ARE reading. Good luck on the diet and keep writing!