CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Buckeye Time

We're in Ohio! We left Saturday about 3pm and got to The Buckeye State at 9:30 a.m. I decided to drive all the way until I got to the annoying last two hours and was about to go nuts driving , so I let my beautiful wife take over for the last 120 miles. She got pulled over and honked at (for trying to drive a family in a mini van off the road) in the first hour. We made it though and I went to sleep immediately after arriving. We will split time between Kel's family and mine (they live an hour apart). At my house I get the familiarity of home/Mom's cooking/hanging out with the family/eating lunch with Dad at Rob's buffet!! At Kelly's house I get the reading time/Mom -in- laws cooking/"leave Jeff alone" time. I truly love coming to Ohio.
We're still at Kel's house and leave tomorrow for Hawaii. Watched a special on the animal channel last night - sea snakes are the 5th most dangerous snake in the world and they live in the Pacific!! I'm not really big on airplanes so this will be a joy tomorrow!! Three takeoffs and three landings. I'm going to be a wreck before a shark gets the chance to attack!!
I went to the movies alone - I love that - going with people - always feel the need to talk. Saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith - great film, Pitt's laid back humor in the movie is outstanding!! Jolie - well shes just..shes just.. well wow. Anyway, fun film!!
I made cuts on my club teams before we left and have been on the computer or phone two to three times a day!! Oh well - "its called a job, jeff".
Well wish me luck on the plane - good grief my stomach is in knots already!!

Kirk - by the way I commented on your pedicure blog - ughhh
Alyssa - new blog? Good grief its July!!

Later

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

Good grief Jeff I just did a new blog! I should have lots to blog about next week. jeff Tremble comes to visit.....nearly dies when plane crash lands on run way. gets away with just one broken leg when shark attack takes the good leg that is left! Man people are going to be at the endge of their seats! Jk you will do fine on the plane....just have a couole stiff drinks. There are no snakes in Hawaii 0! ALso I have yet to see a shark. You may get stung by a portuguese man-o-war but it is somewhat like a bee sting. Also since they just had a wave of them come in this last week thewy should be all cleared out by the time you guys get here. They don't usually stick around very long. See ya TOMMORROW!!! Aloha!