CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

memory lane

O.K. here we go - I wrote this once then my computer flashed and I lost it! Good grief Alyssa tagged me to do this so here we go....

10 years ago today- 1995 That would mean I was either recruiting on this day in history or at a soccer tournament with my club team. I was an assistant for the Mens team then.

5 years ago- Getting ready for Preseason with my MSU team - that was our only losing season - thanks for bring that memory rushing back.

1 year ago- My club team was in a tournament down in the Metro Plex. Common theme here.

yesterday- Took the boys to the museum and then went to Rob and Stacy's for my weekly video game fest.

Tomorrow- On my way to Dallas for the fun filled weekend of soccer games.!

5 snacks I enjoy- pringles/popcorn (Orville Redenbacker butter)/ sunflower seeds/ potato skins/ chips and salsa

5 adult beverages I enjoy-Vodka and diet coke/ miller light/ miller light/ miller light/ miller light

5 bands I know the lyrics to-Michael W.Smith/ Metallica/ Guns and Roses/ Barry Manilow/ Garth Brooks

5 things I would do with $100 000 000- Pay Bils off/ big screen t.v./ season tickets to the cowboys/ vacation in Hawaii/ save

5 locations I would like to run away to-Vancouver , Australia, Maine, Hawaii, Cabin in the Rockies!

5 bad habits I have- Cussing/ biting finger nails/ procrastination/ anti social/ running when the phone rings

5 things I love doing- Reading / watching t.v./ playing sports/ reading and watching t.v. about sports/ eating

5 movies I like- Notting Hill/ Godfather/ Star Wars/ Braveheart/ Dances with Wolves

5 famous people I would love to meet- Johnny Damon/ Kevin Muellar/ Troy Aikman/ George W. Bush /Ben Stiller

5 biggest joys at the moment- my wife/ my kids/ starting a new season/ Red Sox in first/ Hockey labor agreement done!

5 favorite toys- remote control/ lawn mower/ computer/ new running shoes/ remote control

5 people to tag- Kelly/ Kirk/ all you people who read blogs but don't comment

6 comments:

Kelly said...

You can't tag Kirk and I - we have already been tagged.

I'm glad to know I show up no where in your life except for the obligatory "joy in my life".

Thanks!

Alyssa said...

obligatory....good big word Kelly! Jeff I am so glad you got new running shoes. It was a great pleasure throwing your old ones out! I hardly new any of the famous people you wrote, except Ben Stiller thats a good one! I am sure they were all sport guys....boring!

Kelly said...

Alyssa - don't make yourself sound so dumb - you did know who George W Bush is......didn't you??

Alyssa said...

yes George Bush...that name does ring a bell!

Jeff said...

the first two are Boston Red sox players

Kirk Wimberley said...

I only read the first half...when I got to Barry Manilow, I just couldnt go on. By the way...who else tagged me? I guess I better go do this...