CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

shout out time!

Whats up brothers and sisters from other mothers and misters! Its shout out time.

1. How about our military men (in Hawaii) returning from overseas, I think the phrase in my friend's blog was "stayed up late talking or catching up" well congrats to my armed forces buddy who is a in -shape weight lifting muscle man and apparently impresses his wife!
2. To my wife for being great. We have the worst attendance in camp that we have ever had. How does she respond - you ask? "Things could be worse and its not that big of a deal". I can't even express the amount of relief it brings that shes this positive about the whole thing. It reduces the amount of pressure a tad.
3. To the Miami Heat - everyone thinks your to old to contend. Well in a half an hour we will see if you can get to the NBA finals!!
4. To Kirk - congrats on winning our fantasy football league. It must be hard to go into the next season knowing the last place guy is going to ruin you next year. I do admire your positive outlook - loser!
5. To the weather during my soccer camp - it would be wayyy to easy to have 70 degree temps when we can enjoy upper 90's and no wind!! Its like one coach said - excitedly- "hey today its supposed to be 85 degrees and some wind" - he was serious and excited.
6. To my scale for telling me I'm at the 15 pound lost mark. When I've been outside for three days (see number 5) and came home feeling sick to my stomach, its nice to know I haven't gained weight and actually lost.
7. To the season finale' of LOST - I love good writing and creative minds!!

Later

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the welcome home! Yes Lost definitly does rock! One fo the best shows EVER! and oh yeah your wife IS great. Congrats on the weight loss. Your working on that HAwaian beach bod arn't you. I mean you do have to be seen with Ben on the beach so you have some pretty stiff competition!

Kirk Wimberley said...

What a pathetic attempt to trash talk! Thanks for the shout out!

Josh said...

Dude,

Where's my shout out?

How did you lose 15 pounds. I need to do the same.

Josh