CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 14, 2005

Footballism

Hi, I'm Jeff Trimble, I'm 35 years old and I'm an addict. I love football! I watched three games yesterday without a thought to the contrary. After church I watched two games back to back then took a break for two hours before the Sunday night game last night. There was one point in which my wife asked me if I really did enjoy watching all this football. I honestly looked, blinked and slowley said "YES". I have to admit I laid on my back the entire time and didn't miss a snap - except for switching to NASCAR race. My back is killing me from just laying there. It was a great afternoon, I never get to do that. I picked the worst job for my addiction to college and pro football. All I do is work weekends and I'm always gone! BIG game tonight, my lil peeps, Dallas vs. Philly. I have started getting nervous already. I will get to Rob's at 7pm for an hour of pre - game then the kick -off. I cannot wait!!

Later

2 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

I totally understand your addiction because I am blessed (not suffering) with the same addiction. On the weekends that I don't catch a college game, I watch 12 hours of football from Sunday noon until Monday at 11pm, and I don't even get tired of it. Then from Tuesday morning until Saturday night I read about the games that were not on tv and spend an obsessive amount of time analyzing the coming week(s). Tonight's game is huge! Dallas has the chance to put the nail in the coffin for Philly. They'll have to earn their win, but I think they'll do it. I have such an amazing feeling of satisfaction now that T.O. is out....if only the same could happen to Randy Moss and Warren Sapp!!

Alyssa said...

football shmootball!