CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Alec and I are up at school right now. We just got back from a trip to McDonalds for breakfast and now (as we watch cable in my office) I will type this then clean this disorganized office. A is watching some cartoon about imaginary friends (which is annoying to me - very unrealistic) and eating his pancakes with his hands (His mom would die).
This will be a fun week because we will do nothing!! Thanksgiving of course is tomorrow: great food and two football games. I will then leave tomorrow night for recruiting in Dallas for three days. I love that because I get to see the girls I have offered money to for next year play and hope they accept my offers. So this would be the same way I have spent the last 11 Thanksgiving weekends. I love routines! In fact I truley feel sorry for you shoppers on Friday. How in the world can you do that? Crowds, noise, parking and having to walk walk walk to shop shop shop. Ya'll have serious problems! Anyways I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

Favorite Thanksgiving foods
1. Turkey
2. Mashed potatoes
3. Green Beans
4. Augratin Potatoes
5. Gravy

Foods to avoid on T- Day
1. Sweet Potatoes
2. Stuffin
3. Anything else not on the above list

Later

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - don't forget the cranberry mom and dad served every Thanksgiving. You know, the kind that slid right out of the can and dad liked to sliced it nice and thick.
Weggie

Alyssa said...

At least you will not be eating hospital food for Thanksgiving. As for the shopping I am really bummed about missing out this year. It is more the competition that is exciting. There is a limited number of good deals and you have to fight your way through the crowd to get the last one. True victory is felt when you get everything on your list. Also the best part about T day is not watching football. It is getting the paper going through all the adds ten million times and maping out the perfect stradegy for the next morning!

Kirk Wimberley said...

I noticed that you avoid "stuffin". Have you ever had "dressing"? Yes, there is definitely a huge difference. Stove Top is stuffin', but dressing is it's own food group.