CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Accomplished something! I blogged

Well I'm finally in a good mood. I'm not a creature that functions well with a lot of uncertaintity - I barely know how to spell uncertaintity. Did I spell that right? Anyway, you throw a bunch of different stuff my way, Spring soccer starting (MSU), family getting sick, foot hurting, minor outpatient surgery and I struggle. Its almost comical. I cannot do two things at one time. I wish I could say admitting this will get me on my way to recovery but theres no way. I actually sat here for 15 minutes this morning trying to figure out which of the three things I need to do - to do first. No lie. I came to the conclusion that sitting here thinking was fun and an easy way to relax and not do anything. I lie and say its my bodies way of telling me to relax but this is the 5th day of "relaxing". I joke (a little).
Saw 3:10 to Yuma yesterday on DVD. This was another reminder that you can take a pretty good movie and make it awesome with good acting. Crowe (phone thrower) and Bale (batman)were great in it.
We tied our first game (under 14 girls) in club soccer last night. We play in a incredibly hard league but you would think I could have gotten a tie before the 10th game. Its always fun to leave MSU practice at 5pm and jump in a car to go to Dallas for a 8pm game.
If your not really invested in the political scene right now this whole thing is a beat down. I know - we need to be invested, this person will be our next President. So bear down and pay attention people. Lets Rock the Vote in November. Ughhh - Josh - I'm just going to pick someone based on sound bits! To those who don't know Josh, he is picturing himself strangling me right now!
By the way I need to apoligize to Josh he invited me to hang out with him and I never called him back. For some reason MSU doesn't recognize Pres. day and I worked. Our school district didn't take the day off either. Sorry, Abe and George. Asked one of my Fresh. who the Pres. was during the civil war - she had no clue - Rock the Vote! Back to asking forgivness to Josh - should have called you and I apoligize, in fact I would tell you this on the phone but I deleted the message on my work phone. This apology sounds very political - Rock the Vote!

Later

1 comments:

Josh said...

Jeff,

Got to see Kelly last night (unexpected surprise) and she told me about your blog. I had, of course, stopped reading it under the assumption you were dead. Why else would you not have returned my call? Best,
Josh