CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend update

I survived the weekend without Kelly. The baby is feeling better so all is well at the Trimble household. My sister arrived this week and that's a lot of fun. She gets to relax, read and enjoy some time to decompress from her job. We are still taking Owen to preschool three times a week (keeping him on his schedule) so that gives her some relaxation time. She gets to see plenty of the boys because they love their aunt and are constantly around her in the house.
We have a soccer tourney this weekend with my under 14 girls so that should be fun. Kelly is coming with and that should make the trip a rewarding and awesome experience (I think she still reads my blog). Kel hardly ever sees my club teams play and I really like her to be there at times to wrap her mind around why I'm gone on weekends so much in season.
Yesterday we were forecast for sleet and freezing rain. Panic struck the W.F. So I spent most of last night getting the rest of my firewood cut and stacked in anticipation of the disaster about to strike. Well the suns out today so all for not. It really wasn't that bad (doing all the work) I like being outside and I really have a sense of accomplishment getting all the work done. I am sure because I am outside 90% of my life cabin fever hits me a lot quicker than your average 37 year old male with good looks and a charming personality (I think Kel still reads my blog).

Later

0 comments: