CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

OSU

Wow another blog close to the one I just did. Is it me or does any one else forget their dang sign in - I guess I'm just a moron!

Ohio State lost again in the national champ. game! Two schools of thought that are driving me insane and that I have already heard today.

First- "well at least they got there". I understand they got there but they are the biggest University in America they need to get "there." They pour millions into their facilities and recruiting budgets to be in this game. How hard is it to stop an average - yes I said average - LSU offense. Apparentley veryyy. We made Flynn look like freakin Tom Brady!

Second - "OSU is the new Buffalo Bills". Hey- insert bad thought of bad word - we won in 2002. We have won a ton of games in the last 7 yrs, and oh by the way our roster is almost all underclassmen. This was not supposed to be our year.

As you can see this stupid game is taking a toll on me. Alec - who talked to much trash at school - is now going to get a lil trash talk today from his classmates. Most of whom are UT fans. They finished 10th by the way. I was going to eat with him today but he is going to see a movie at lunch with his class, so hes on his own. Plus it would do me no good to punch out a smart mouthed 11yr. old at my son's school.

Later

1 comments:

Carl Trimble said...

If you can't remember anything now what are you going to do at my age boy.