CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Momma cats away ...the four boy mice will play (day one)

Well we got rid of...I mean Our beloved mom/wife left for Philly this morning.
First mishap occurred in the first half an hour! She calls halfway from the airport and tells me I left my wallet in the truck that shes driving. Soooo no debit card or cash and ohhh yeaaa when you write a check you might need your I.D. Are you kidding me??? I call my friend Dail and before the banks can close for three days (MLK day on Monday) he ran to his bank with a check I write to get me some cash. First bullet dodged.
Second event of the day is Evan's basketball game with my youngest and I attending. Owen has a temp. and is not in a good mood so we make it for 15 minutes before having to ask another father to bring Ev. home because I have to take lil boy home - crying the entire way. When I arrived back at the palace my oldest prince has played his Godzilla Wii game a cool two hours (they have a timer that you can check to keep track of your child's playing time) the problem is, its noon! So I pry his hands off the controller.
Third event just happened as I was typing, a phone call, asking if Evan was going to a friends b-day party in 10 minutes. Luckily a mom will be able to take him while my 101 temp. boy takes a nap.

Update 1:05pm:Well the lil one decided to forgo the nap. Owen is sick but I guess not sick enough to nap! I find out (at 1pm) that the two high school girls soccer teams (rivals) are playing in a championship game in the in-town tourney at 2pm. Sooo I find a babysitter only to go out and watch my best friend lose 4-1 to his rival. The Rider team is just awesome (no. 1 in state) and Rob's team is good but not good enough today. I come back to the house at 3:30pm to a lil boy following me around for an hour crying. I'm right now typing over the noise.

Update 9:06pm:I sit here at 9:05pm a broken man. Mr. Evan is spending the night with a friend, I crawled to 7:30pm til I got Owen to bed and Alec decided to get a 1960's version of Godzilla to watch tonight.
I'm sure Kelly is having fun - if anyone sees her, tell her we miss her!
Later

0 comments: