CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 27, 2006

TV Land

Summer television is good night awful! So you think you can dance or America's got talent (which apparently is number one on television) is killing brain cells. I have really lost hope in mankind this summer. Even Treasure Hunters - my summer favorite - isn't Amazing Race. Ohh they try to produce it but there is huge holes in the drama. First of all why do all the teams just follow each other around. Every week the team that arrives last is really the team that doesn't follow the smarter team to the clues. Amazing Race separates the field with challenges and obscene travel schedules.
I am looking forward to the Fall and Studio insert number (I forget the title). Its from the creators of West Wing and has a great cast. Hopefully it will provide the writing and drama that West Wing provided. I'm a lot like Josh - I really only have time for a certain number of shows in the Fall - so the first few weeks of Premieres are very stressful trying to find a good show to add to the rotation. Current rotation: Monday Night Football, Amazing Race, Survivor, Apprentice, and Lost. I hope to add a few to my regular rotation but my rule is once I have missed the first season I wait to start watching it until I get caught up on DVD. Example: I'm am always a season behind on 24.

Alright lets get negative I need comments on the three worst shows you have ever watched!!

Here are mine
1. Joey
2. Murder, she wrote
3. Any Real World season, after the first in New York

Later

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

1. Temptation Island
2. Unanimous
3. Matlock

Anonymous said...

Weggie said...
1. Kyle XY
2. Walker Texas Ranger
3. Big Brother

Kelly said...

1. Being Bobby Brown
2. Murphy Brown
3. Third Rock from the Sun

How about our favorite from the 90's

1. Party of Five
2. 90210
3. Seinfeld
4. Mad About You

Okay - there are too many to mention

Josh said...

1. Knight Rider
2. Good Times
3. Cheaters

BTW, Murder She Wrote was AWESOME.