CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 31, 2006

Soccer Time

Well I just spent two days down in Dallas. My under 19 girls team had to play two games and win one of two to qualify for the final round of qualifying this next weekend. You see 18 teams are trying for 9 openings. We have now gotten down to 12 teams going for 9 spots. We won and we are one of the 12 looking to not be embarrasseed by being one of three teams to get kicked to the curb. Confusing, well trying figuring that out and coach 15 girls that are 16,17 and 18 years of age in this heat. To be serious its not a fun thing with temps on the field registering 113 (we played one game on turf. I surveyed and am convinced that I lose weight simply because I sweat twelve pounds off everytime I'm outside and am too nausious to eat for 6 hours after.
I have 6 days until two a days start here at the University. Scary!! My team will be competitive but young and not real deep. Two bad injuries could crush me. We will have 1 senior. about four Jrs., then 7 sophs, and 12 fresh!!!! Insert tears. Like I said before I will keep a diary and have proof of my ulcer/heart attack symptoms. I do look forward to preseason though. Its like Christmas all the girls I've recruited I get to see how they play against my returners. Fun times!1 Sometimes its a really cool gift (second season of Deadwood) or sometimes its a fake smile gift (socks/tie).
Goodnight I'm watching VH1 classic as I type this please tell me I really didn't think these outfits were cool. Dang it I already know the answer!

Todays Quiz
Three best videos (music) ever seen
1. November Rain (GnR)
2. Thriller (Michael Jackson)
3. Dead or Alive (Bon Jovi)
Answers?

Later

0 comments: