CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hammer time

Vacation is over. We arrived back in Texas at 11:30pm last night. We drove all day which is something we will not do again. The boys are just to high maintanence for us to try to get 1,000 miles in one day at a reasonable time. We had a great time and I was worried about being able to actually relax during my time away from Texas. I really had a great time with both sets of parents and I truly appreciate their time and money they gave to us.
I haven't given you an update on my NASCAR experience. It was awesome boys and girls. I can not even begin to tell you how much fun I had. Those dang cars are loud! If you're looking for cutoff shirts and beer bellies you have the crowd at a NASCAR race. Of course my first official race I go to and Jeff, the cry baby, Gordan wins. Its O.K. though - thats how much I loved it - I will survive seeing the girly man win and still enjoy my afternoon.
Going back to the first paragraph - I'm now ready for my four months of high pressure soccer. I have relaxed and am ready to mix it up with parents, other teams, officials and myself. I've decided since this may be my most challenging season - to make a diary of the entire season. If we are successful then I'll sell it - if not then I'll say to my kids - "this is why Daddy got fired today!

Just kidding - I hope

Later

0 comments: