CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

West Wing

Well how was every ones Christmas? Mine went very well so thanks for asking! I have talked with three or four friends and they have responded that they got "this or that" but their tone and words have said they liked "one or two gifts" but the others were just "o.k.". I really love the way my mom and mom in law go about Christmas. They ask me or my wife (about me) and get those things accordingly. That doesn't mean they aren't creative but they take my personality and likes into account before buying me a gift. Therefore 99.9% of my gifts I love. This year was no exception. I received a my Civil War stuff, books, video games (yes I'm 38), and DVDs of television shows!I also received other great gifts but no one wants me to go through them all - if you are still reading this right now after a boring first paragraph.
Presently I am watching West Wing season one. I really forgot what a great show this was. Toward the end (season 7) the writers let too much of their own political agenda in and lost the fun of the story lines but for about five seasons this was the best. I love the characters and the writing is excellent, its one of my favorite shows of all time. I hope you all have a great holidays.

Later

0 comments: