CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun ...boring times

So everything has officially slowed down. The students are in finals, I got caught up with all my paperwork, and all soccer practices are done til March. This is my fun, slow, boring itme of the year.
Iam excited about my buckeyes playing in a BCS game - although I have to hear about UT all month and how much they are going to suppossedly kill The OSU. We are playing better offensively and our defense has always been good. UT isn't as fast as a few other teams so I'm (totally unbiasedly) picking OSU by three. Is unbiasedly a word?
Cowboys are sucking the very life out of me. They are playing awesome defense and not bad offense - if Romo will stop throwing ints! INTs are interceptions - Alyssa - if you are still reading blogs. This will be a good game on Sunday night! The Giants are ready to get beat in Texas stadium.
My boys have discovered the joy of playing MADDEN. So therefore their father has rediscovered the joy of MADDEN. Fun times, except when the 8 yr. old throws a hail mary pass in the last seconds of a game and beats the father. Then proceeds to run around talking smack for the next few minutes. Ya gotta love joy!
Kelly is working probably eight or more hours a day on her shoots and the pictures. She is stressed beyond belief but is doing what she loves and is great at it. (browny points!) She really is working hard and having fun so thats got to be a good thing.
Well now that it has all slowed down hopefully I'll blog more often!

Later

2 comments:

Josh said...

Jeff,

Now that your schedule has opened up, let's plan some time to go to the land.

Josh

Alyssa Turner said...

Yep still reading Jeff! Have a Merry Christmas and a safe trip back home!