CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Vacation

Well we are up here in the promised land of Ohio. This really has develoed into a great place to spend a couple weeks during the summer. The boys are getting older so they are on their own outside which makes it fun watching them play. The weather is usually nice and even in this age of 1,000 ways to reach a person I feel disconnected from most of my worries, which is awesome.
As I type I'm incredibly sore. I have decided to start jogging ("I think the J is silent"- gotta love Anchorman). So its been five straight days and today I ran 2.5 miles. The other four days I wasn't sore after the jogs, today would be a different story. Anyway I'll keep you updated on my progress. Basically all I'm doing is watching a lot of Reds baseball games (regional coverage) and reading a lot - paradise.

Later

0 comments: