CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Soccer time and thoughts

So its time to get back to the job. I really like the summers but they don't last that long anymore. I work and have for 15 years with the local soccer club. Now its time for tryouts and we go to a tournament this weekend. I'm kind of excited and still the older I get the less I wanna go to Dallas for a weekend.

I am going to get my wife to teach me how to pics up on my blogs - I'm convinced that this the worlds most boring blog site.

Schilling is going to have season ending shoulder surgery and probably be done pitching for the rest of his career. Not good if your a BoSox fan but he tends to over dramatize things so maybe he'll be back next year.

Pacman jones wants to be called Adam now - his real name. Heres a deal "pacman" make it through a season with no arrests and I'll call you whatever you want.

I'm watching Rescue Me season 4 on DVD - awesome!!!!



I drink too much coffee, beer, and diet coke and not enough water!

Later

0 comments: