CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 07, 2008

Running not jogging

I just was informed that running and jogging are not the same thing. Running is a process with jogging being a off and on thing apparently. I just got done telling Kirk - after being chastised - that what I was doing was jogging because I hadn't gone over two miles. Well the last three days I've ran each day two and a half miles. Each day with a better time. The first day struggled, yesterday I didn't run til the evening and that was after we ate at flat top grill.
Flat top grill is this really cool restaurant where you chose all the ingredients for your stir fry. So I tried three separate plates one with chicken beef then back to chicken. Any veggie you want you can put in it and add any sauce, its really challenging to get the right flavor.
Any who ate like a pig then ran two hours later. UGHH I about died but completed it. My running guru Kirk advised that sometimes you need to change it up. So I decided to go for a mile run then go with the fam to the water park. No dice had to run the two and a half mile course. I'm dead but feel good about working out.

Later

2 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Congratulations. You are officially a runner. :) Keep up the dedication and you'll be running half marathons in no time! And oh yeah...enjoy the chaffing. :)

Dail said...

Good Job Buddy! Keep up the good work. Don't sweat the chaffing (pardon the pun)Buy some Butt Butter or any other cycling chamois cream and you will have no worries. If you want to go the cheap route, do what I do and use bag balm. If it works on udders why not legs.