CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Birthday girl

Well today is my wife's 35th birthday. Yesterday I went to the Harvest drug store place to get Kel her Vera Bradley wallet and the ladies know exactley which one she wants. She has a wish list at the store so the whole thing was a little too easy! I looked at the price tag and commented about how expensive the lil thing was and they both looked at me like I had slapped them. They then proceeded to "wrap" it for me - which is basically a bow that the younger lady takes twenty minutes to wrap around a Harvest Drug store box - good grief.
Later on Kelly asked me when I was getting home from my practice tonight. I smile and reply that I would get home as soon as possible to shower so we could go eat. She smiles and says "no I've invited some of my friends to go out to eat with me." Wow thats rough! Its her bday so what can I say. Actually thats great because this time of year she barely gets anytime with her friends (three boys and no hubby around). She really does such a great job. I don't even notice it at times because of my schedule. The boys can be a challenge but she doesn't seem to be overwhelmed which is amazing with the age differences. We are all lucky boys in the Trimble house!! Happy Birthday babe - I love you!

Later

0 comments: