CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Animals Attack!

Yesterday in a fit of boredom at work I decided to look on youtube under the heading animal attacks. Now I have never been accused of being a sharp person but that was dumb.
A guy was surfing and you see this dark shape in the wave then he wipes out. A minute later his friend is pulling him out of the water with half an arm. Hello Mr. Tiger shark.
Tiger hunters in India were trying to trap a Bengal tiger that got to close to a village. They were on elephants with their guns and out of this tall grass twenty yards away the worlds biggest cat comes charging. The tiger jumps into the air and onto the guy on the elephant. It falls to the ground but not after ripping skin from the guys arm and side. You watched the whole thing unfold because the guy on the right of the victim was filming.
Some were funny yet scary. Some bear on a Polish talk show bapped the bajeebers out of some female host on the show. Again scary and a tad funny.
I couldn't even come close to clicking on any of the snake ones - sorry.
Ahh the life of a college soccer coach.
We have no games this weekend for MSU but I still get the opportunity to go to Dallas and coach two games on Saturday. So I leave at around 10am and get back at 8pm. Then back down on Sunday for one game. It gets old but only lasts til the end of October so I can live.
Just so you know I really love to mow the lawn. I'm not sure why but there something cool about making the yard look better and getting to think without to much interruption for half an hour straight. Last night I got the chance to use my new lawn mower! I love it! I'm not a big fan of the self propelled mowers. I really feel for me to mow it might as well be exercise and not let the stupid mower pull me along. Those things are beasts anyways and hard to maneuver. My mower does have bigger wheels on the back which enable the thing to move that much easier. I do not consider that cheating though. Kel hates to mow but loves to weed eat so we make a good team. Anyway the yard looks better, I'm busy this weekend and watch out for tigers in tall grass when riding your pet elephant!

Later

0 comments: