CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

About time!

Finally we have reached a point to which someone in T.V. land met with someone else and decided to make Jeff Trimble's show more interesting. I am so thankful this person told Lost to get the story back to the entire cast and not just Jack/Sawyer/Kate/and the "others". I'm also happy they had the foresight to put Alyssa and Ben Turner in the cast as extras. Haven't seen them in a scene yet but I know their adding to the show. Lets also give a big shout out to nursing 24 back to life. I think we all have seen the clever story lines and twists and are expecting them every episode from this show. So I recognize the challenge. Its fun that they now are bring it a little more and I am genuinly intrigued for the first time this season. Lets please keep anyone from talking with Amazing Race. They have it figured out - once again - so none of you clowns bother them over there. Apprentice and Survivor we're getting what we expect so well done. Hopefully they will pick it up a little but they have me right now.

Later

1 comments:

Alyssa Turner said...

totally agree! I thought Lost was losing it for awhile. Luckily I will be shooting another episode this Thursday so that should bring it to an even higher standard! It is a pool scene so if nothing else you can get a good laugh!