CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 06, 2005

Revenge of the ....movie stopping

Well camp is done and all the kids survived. One of my coaches had there baby on Wednesday night so I got the opportunity to work with youngsteres for two days and take his group. We also had a goal fall over and I about called Kelly and told her to be ready to write a bigggg check to a set of parents but nothing bad happened. We had a fun weekend. I was hoping Sunday to relax and watch a lil NASCAR with my Long John Silvers meal that I get ever Sunday after church. I can't change the routinue!! Then I get informed we have not one but two soccer kids parties to go to. Alec's at 2pm and Evan's at 6pm. Both Swimming outside which is awesome after a week of being out in the sun! Plus I got the opportunity to talk to parents about soccer and "how did your camp go". I finally make it back to the house at 8pm and get ready to go see Star Wars 3. Get to the theatre and sit down, relax, watch some great previews and the film starts...an hour later- film stops. I'm no Star Wars Geek (actually I am) but that wasn't the ending I expected... oh wait there's a 14 yr. old movie attendant yelling at us to get in the hall. We're under a severe Thunderstorm warning and there's tornado's spotted. I tried to let her know that I didn't care and to start the dang film back up but everyone was already leaving. So I got my money back and drove home in 65 mile an hour winds to watch the Home and Garden Channel.

Oh I know I complain a lot about my schedule but you people haven't seen anything!!

Heres my check list for the week!

1. Watch NBA game 7 Eastern Conference Finals
2. Sleep In
3. Go to Rob's and Watch NBA game 7...oh I already said that
4. I think my son has a T ball game
5. Probably have to cook out and drink a beer
6. Go to bed late and.. oh see number 2


This is nuts, its no wonder coaches have heart attacks!! My head hurts from thinking about this week of torment.

Crap forgot about 7. watch the complete 4th season of Soprano's (for the 3rd time) because.....SEASON FIVE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!!!! Its like Christmas and Mardi Gras without presents and well I've never been to Mardi Gras but I've heard things get a lil wacky over there. The times are a tad exciting at the Trimble household - now hopefully my wife won't read this and my schedule won't be interrupted by tedious things like "time with family" and "working around the house."

Later

7 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

My week sounds MUCH better than yours. After a weekend of excruciating toothache pain, I drive to Wichita Falls Sunday night to see my dentist first thing Monday morning for a root canal. By the way, Sunday night while your movie was turned off, I'm pulled over at the side of the road near Jolly because I can't even see my hood ornament for all the rain and 70MPH winds! Tuesday and Wednesday is catchup time at work for trades that should have been completed Friday. Thursday it's back to Wacky Falls for another trip to the dentist for more work on the root canal, then back home Thursday night. And oh yeah, I sit for my series 65 securities exam on the 23rd and have only studied twice now. So enjoy your sleeping, NBA finals, and Sopranos...and your plethera of cash from your camp. I don't feel sorry for you one stinkin' bit. :)

Kelly said...

Good grief Kirk - a little bitter!

Kirk Wimberley said...

No, not bitter at all...envious if anything. Just a little fun-spirited ribbing, that's all.

Kelly said...

I know - I'm just giving you a hard time. You and your new house that has a neighborhood pool and now you got your dream come true BOY - your life is rough!! :) I wouldn't want that root canal for anything though - sorry bout that!

Alyssa said...

well I am having a great week to! I won the lottery and Addison is out of school! Beach time! Oh and I have a photo shoot tonight!

Jeff said...

its nice that at least Kirk blogged on my comments

Kirk Wimberley said...

Blogging on my own blog seems like such a daunting task anymore...so maybe I'll just resort to blogging in your comments! If you need to charge rent or something for your space, just send me a quote and maybe we can negotiate a deal.