CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Blackberry addiction

If you are a faithful reader of my wife's blog you know by now that I'm here in Texas with Alec and Owen. She is in L.A. with the middle boy Evan. She has been gone since Thursday afternoon and arrives aback tonight late. It has been a challenge to say the least. I had two games out of town with MSU on Sat. and took Alec with me. He was great, I'm not sure he had a great time but he didn't hate it. Owen stayed with Dail and Debbie and I thank them immensely. Yesterday I had another game with MSU here and my friend John's fiance' and my neighbors (thank you Jeff and Christina) watch the Owen. Poor guy has had a lot of different people watching over him. He has not been feeling very well lately so he has not been a ray of sunshine to watch. Alec has been great and is pretty self sufficient as a lot of 11yr. old's think they are.

I am the proud owner of a blackberry. Wow talk about dumb why would anyone who struggles to pay attention own a phone that beeps when it rings, gets emails, texts, and also allows me to get on the Internet. I love it but the thing is a bit out of my league! I do find myself being a tad bit more organized (it has my Microsoft outlook on it).

Lost has been fun. I find myself narrowing my t.v. choices down. Is it my age or the writers strike? It doesn't seem like there are many options of good shows. All my shows are on one night - American Idol is killing me by the way. I don't watch it and having a show on more than once a week is tedious. Its kind of cocky for Fox to think people will watch it - oh wait everyone watches it! I choose to stick with Celebrity apprentice, survivor, and Lost. All on Thursday night. Not sure what I do the other nights maybe I should keep a diary to monitor myself.

Later

0 comments: