CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Soprano's

Let me just start off right now by saying that if you haven't seen the last episodes of this series stop reading now. There, I may have lost one of you and the rest just logged off because they don't want to hear me talk about this subject. Now that its just me typing to myself - I will move on. I watched an interview with some of the cast members of the show this summer. One of them described the character of Tony as a murderer. That struck me as odd at first but the more I have thought about it - how in the world do the producers and directors of this show get us to feel soryy for this man. He has killed just about one person every 6 episodes but yet I seem to always feel like I'm on his side. Well last night he killed Christopher (which he always treated like a son) and again I felt like it was his best option. Anyway it blows my mind that this show is produced in a way that we can watch a major criminal and root for him. Trust me I'm not giving a moral lesson here just simply stating that this intrigues me. Just some thoughts.

Later

0 comments: