CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dr. Feelgood

So I go to the Dr. this morning. I was getting a referral for a visectomy - fun times. So the nurse asks "is that all you need - I reply "welll my shoulder hurts and I had a little chest pain the other day after my aweful practice." So she laughs and before I know it I'm getting an EKG and then an x-ray on my shoulder. EKG turns out fine and they determine I may have had a "panic" attack how they determined that I'm not quite sure. Then the Dr. asks "when did you break your clavicle?" Apparently sometime in my life I broke my clavicle but now its healed. So sweet this is turning out great and the source of my shoulder pain may be a torn rotator cuff. It could be that, which requires surgery, or ligaments in my shoulder which they can fix through meds. So I feel great about the rest of the day!

Later

1 comments:

Kirk Wimberley said...

Your broken clavicle is probably left over from the last time you lost to the Texas Thunder Thighs!