CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Time for Colorado!

How is everything out there? What a great week, I celebrated my 13th wedding anniversary to my beautiful wife!! I have to tell you the best thing about our relationship is the humor. I love her beauty and the mom she is to my boys but I'm telling you what I have the best time when we are telling each other about something funny (Bill holster that knife!) or just watching T.V. and laughing at the same thing. Its the best though. Before we even dated we were great friends and always were on the same wavelength with our humor. I have not yet still met another girl thats funny, good looking and can handle the things that four boys bring to the house. Anyway I love you Kel and thanks for a great blog the other day.
We leave for Colorado tomorrow! We play a game in Pueblo on Friday and another in Denver on Sunday. They will both be extremely tough games and we will need to play well. My stomach is already a mess. The girls are ready for a real game and I would love just to continue to practice for a month or two til I get everything worked out. This, of course, will not happen so we get ready for the game. I'm trying to add more of a positive vibe to this years team and encourage more. The girls are so young that it should be more effective than yelling all the time. I'll give you updates on how that goes - my prediction: it will give me a heart attack and they'll benefit.
I'm ready for football to start!! My Reds are in first in the wild card standings and NASCAR is great butttt I'm ready for some football!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'll second the football thing. I am tired of pre-season and ready for the real games to begin.