CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 05, 2008

VH1 classic

I just spent 5 hours of my life watching VH1's top 100 songs of the 80's. First of all, Young MC's busta move deserves top 20 status instead of 60 something. It is a total crime that Bonnie Tyler's total eclipse of the heart is in the 60's also! Remember these are top 100 songs not videos! I do believe all the songs had to have a video attached but apparently the list was based on songs. Heres my top ten songs of the 80's !



10. Learning to Fly - Pink Floyd
9. Final Countdown - Europe
8. Wait - White Lion
7. Search is over - Survivor
6. Can't fight this feeling - Reo Speedwagon
5. Animal - Def Leppard
4. Jump - VH
3. Beat it - MJ
2. Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
1. Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi

Lets hear at least your top 5 if not top 10!

Later

2 comments:

Carl Trimble said...

80's You have lost your mine. The 60's started it all. That's when music was invented

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.