CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Honestly

I'm not lying here peeps. I truly forgot my sign in name and password. The last three times I've tried to post it was a beat down and I quit trying. For some reason it worked tonight.



Ready...

The yankees 7 game win streak is ridiculous... why can't they just lose every game and go away!!



Praise the Lord for our camp attendance... after a bad year last year He really blessed us!



Finally watched Blood Diamond and loved it... Leo did a great job.



Very proud of both the older boys for their grades and achievements in their respective sports.



Very proud of the little one for finally walking.



Why can't the Yankees just go play ball in Japan.



Loved the Soprano's series finale... Period. (fade to black)



I truly can't tell you what I think about Junior joining Hendrick motor sports (I haven't wrapped my tiny mind around it)

Oh wait now I have.... $%^&*#@$%%^&*$#@%

I really have had fun this week working with a camp group - I usually just manage the camp and not take a group.

I promise to always hate the yankees and never take this long off of blogging again.

Later

0 comments: